TREZOR BRINGS PEACE OF MIND & IS WIDELY EMBRACED BY THE BITCOIN WORLD
What you’ll get
- White TREZOR The Bitcoin Safe
- Micro USB cable (random color)
- Recovery seed booklet
- TREZOR user guide
- 60 x 30 x 6 mm (2.4 x 1.2 x 0.2 in)
- 12 g (0.42 oz)
- Micro USB connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- Safety and certifications
- The TREZOR is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards. Its fine to take your TREZOR with you on the airplane. Like all modern electronics, the X-Rays won’t hurt it.
- Operating temperature
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F – +140°F)
- 120 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M3) running a custom developed system.
- Bright OLED – 128×64 pixels. Enough to hold six lines of text. Can display all the details needed to verify a transaction in a single screenfull.
A step in the evolution of Bitcoin towards a completely safe payment system.
No matter how unprotected your computer or internet connection might be, your coins always stay safe with TREZOR as it never exposes your private keys. TREZOR is an isolated environment for offline transaction signing and using a small display you can visually verify the transaction contents. That’s why all operations using TREZOR are entirely safe.
Easy to use
TREZOR is Windows, OS X and Linux friendly. All you need to do is to connect your TREZOR to the computer and follow the instructions. There are only two buttons, to confirm or to deny the action, so using TREZOR is as easy and as intuitive as it can be. Users can backup the whole TREZOR contents on a small piece of paper and use this backup to regain access to all their coins in case of disaster, loss or theft.
TREZOR uses state of the art cryptographic algorithms and practices, but you don’t have to read long manuals or to be a crypto-expert in order to use them properly.
Community driven open-source
TREZOR code is open-source and technical decisions are discussed with the wider developer community. Everything can be audited by an independent third party. This ensures that TREZOR is absolutely transparent and backdoor free.
- Read more about security and functionality of TREZOR at the TREZOR User Manual.
- TREZOR is a USB 2.0 device compatible with Windows, Linux and OS X (10.8 or higher).
- Choose from White, Grey, or Black Covers